Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Newly renovated in 2018. The hotel's reputation as Boston's 'Best Value' is earned from affordable rates and exceptional amenities. So, whether on business or pleasure, Found Boston offers you Boston's Best Location and Best Value. Let The Found put you where the action is!
The hostel's enduring presence is due to a number of factors, but probably none as important as 'location.' An easy walk of just two or three blocks leads guests to such attractions as the historic Boston Common, the Public Garden, and numerous theaters, restaurants & clubs. For those wishing to venture out a bit further from the downtown area, The hostel is merely one block from the MBTA's Green Line - Boylston Street Station, gateway to outstanding cultural and historical attractions.
The Found Boston Common Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
24 hour Reception.
Non smoking. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Accès par carte magnétique
- Douches chaudes
- fer/planche à repasser
- lampe de lecture
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Suit les conseils sanitaires liés au Covid-19
- Accès à Internet
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>