Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Probably the best located private rooms in the city!
All main attractions in walking distance:
Main Market Square 3min
Wawel Castle 10min
Kazimierz (Jewish Quarter) 10min
Railway Station 10min
*Free Wi-Fi Internet *Free coffee and tea
*Free laundry *Free city maps & guidebooks
*Helpful reception 24/7
Euro-Room Krakow is a modern accommodation site, situated on the third floor of a historic tenement in the very heart of magical Krakow. From here, it is only 150 meters to the main Market Square, less than 1,000 meters to a charming district of Kazimierz and only 1,000 meters from the main Railway Station.
We offer our guests 37 accommodation places. For surprisingly bargain prices, our guests can spend a night in high standard single, double, triple and quadruple rooms with private bathrooms and free access to the internet.
For those, who especially value their privacy, we can offer a two-room suite with a bathroom, kitchen annex and a separate entrance.
Each room in Euro-Room has its unique design which mirrors the most beautiful cities of Europe. Have a good night sleep in one of the European cities: Athens, London, Madrid, Vienna, Paris, Prague, Amsterdam or Venice and wake up in the morning to be ready for exploring the magic of Krakow.
For those who are tired after a whole day of visiting or working, we arranged a living room with a comfortable couch and TV-Sat. This place is available 24/7 and you can have a coffee or tea there, all free of any charges.
For your convenience, we prepare delicious breakfasts served in our cozy living room.
Employees working in Euro-Room are young people who are experienced, full of joy and optimism, ready to help you to organize your stay in Krakow. They can recommend what is worth seeing and where you can eat delicious food. It is also possible to purchase tickets for concerts and local tours at our reception.
Book your room today!
See you in Euro-Room Krakow! Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Douches chaudes
- lampe de lecture
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Sèche-cheveux à louer
- Téléphones à carte
- télévision par câble
- Accès à Internet
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Service de fax
- Serviettes à louer
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Transferts Aéroport
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>