Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
At the entrance of almost every Korean traditional village,
you can find a guardian (or wish) tree.
People who living in the village, they takeing a rest under the tree or
make their wishes to the tree.
Elm tree is a kind of guardian trees and the name of this guesthouse
is originated from it.
We hope Elm tree guesthouse would be cozy place like home for the people who
come to visit Seoul, Korea:)
Things to note:
Minimum age of guests is 19.
If you need help, just ask us. We\'ll help you best as we can.
If you Check-in too early or late, that time, we are sleeping, but there is board on the front door. We made that you can enter by your self. Also, we have smoking-area.
Check-in: 02:00PM ~ 11:00PM
Let us know ahead of time if you arrive after 11PM.
Let\'s take\'bout attractions and transportation:D
From Elm Tree Guest House, Myeong-dong, Namdaemoon market,
Duksoo Palace and the city hall can be reached within 5 minutes by foot.
N Seoul Tower (Namsan Tower), Gwanghwamoon Plaza, Seoul station,
and Gyungbok Palace are reachable within 20 minutes on foot.
Subway stations and many bus stops are easy to accesse!
For example~ Myeong-dong station and Hoeheon station (Line 4),
City hall station (Line 1, 2)!
And Amenities XD
We have desk and chair, closet and hanger, refrigerator and cable TV,
bathroom supplies(towel) and hair dryer in every room!
You heard about high speed internet in Korea?!
Yes we have high speed internet LAN, Wi-Fi for free!
As you know, we are tiny and cheep.
So we need little help from customer like you:)
For what? Service..!
We have a good supply of everything you need we thought.
In dining room, there is computer that you can use for free in any time!
And bread, coffee for breakfast.
So just go to dining room, cook and eat by your self:D
There is dishes, bowls, chopsticks, electric range, microwave, toaster, water purifier,
washing machine, detergent, drying rack, iron, and so forth in the kitchen.
but don\'t worry.
there is staff in the front office.
We are exist to help you for 24 hours! (If he is sleeping? Wake him up! lol)
I am so exciting to meet you guys and girls!
My name is Chris and owner of Elm Tree Guest House is Charlie:)
See you soon, buddy! XOXO Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Douches chaudes
- Echange de livres
- fer/planche à repasser
- lampe de lecture
- Lit d'enfant disponible
- Salle commune
- Salle de réunion
- Sèche-cheveux à louer
- télévision par câble
- ventilateur de plafond
- Accès à Internet
- Dernières arrivées
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Service de fax
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Échange de devises
- Repas disponibles
- table de billard
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>