Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
El Hotelito Perdido is eco-sensitively designed to blend into the landscape with thatched roofs and charming wooden structures. Accommodation ranges from our three-bed 'Jungle Loft' to cozy two-story bungalows with private bathrooms. With only three private cottages and two rooms, it feels pleasantly exclusive. We offer drinks, and restaurant services (breakfast, lunch, and dinner, always with a vegetarian option), which includes our own homemade bread.
We rent kayaks and wooden cayucos, there is dock to swim from, beautiful tropical gardens with fruit trees and flowers, plenty of hammocks to relax in, games to play and good books to read. There is a communal house with a bar, lounge and candlelit restaurant. Near the communal house is a barbeque area and there is a hammock house and Yoga house by the dock.There is communal house with bar, lounge, restaurant area and kitchen. Near the communal house is a b-b-q area and there is a hammock house by the dock. All of the electricity used by the hotel comes from solar power.
We organize guided tours to Tiger Cave, Maya Qeqchi Village, Livingston and Manatee Reserve. There are many activities that do not require a guide and it is a safe area to explore on your own. There are several tributaries and mangroves to explore with great bird life, a kayak trip to the waterfall at the end of Rio Lampara, full-moon kayak escapades to the Hot Springs or kayaking through the Rio Dulce Canyon. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Parking gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Douches chaudes
- Echange de livres
- lampe de lecture
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Salle de réunion
- Terrasse en plein air
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>