Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
100% of the total price per guest
Additional Terms and Conditions
Check-in from 16:00 to 21:00
Deposit of 30,00 € per guest on arrival by cash.
Lockers available in all rooms.
Shared living room and kitchen.
Airport Transfer booking, additional cost apply.
Quiet hours are between 00:00 and 08:00.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
In Alvor Beach (Praia de Alvor) you can practice a large variety of aquatic activities such as Windsurf, Kitesurf, Paddle, etc.
5 minutes drive from Portimão Aerodrome where you can enjoy an once-in-a-lifetime skydive experience.
You can enjoy an evening in the lively 'Bar's Street' in Alvor or you can go to Praia da Rocha (10 minutes by taxi) well known for its clubs and bars, open until late hours.
With a total of 13 rooms, 4 twin rooms, being one of them for reduced mobility, 5 dorms with capacity for 4 guests each, 1 dorm with capacity for 6 guests, 2 dorms for 8 guests each and one dorm for 16 guests. All rooms with private bathroom.
Dunas Hostel - Terms and conditions
The reception works 24hs.
The property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 16:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
Quiet hours are between 00:00 and 08:00
Smoking is not allowed on the property Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- WiFi gratuit
- Douches chaudes
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Salle commune
- Accès à Internet
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>