Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
cancellation made between 0 and 7 days of arrival or no show, clients will be charge 100% of total booking value.
cancellation, made between 8 and 29 days prior of date of arrival clients will be charge 50% of total value.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Deposit is a. Must to be paid.
balance to be paid on arrival just after checking.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Located in Lamu township between Lamu shela beach. You can just walk from Lamu jetty which is about 25 minutes past the king Fahad General hospital
Our rooms are self contained with ceiling fan beds come with mosquito nets. We have indigenous Swahili furniture four poster beds.
Now our newly Semi Olympic swimming pool which is in the heart of our garden isnow open for our guest with a baby pool attached for your kids and children and enough spcace for you to watch them enjoying swimming.
We have huge garden whereby you can see the monkeys and birds passing the garden. The staff are are very friendly and ready help you with always a smile on there face
Our new NASH Garden Restaurant offer different cuisine from Swahili food to Indian Arabic and African food. ASK FOR HOME MADE ICE CREAM AND BISCUITS AT OUR SHOP
LAMU CITY TOU Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- accessible aux personnes à mobilité réduite
- Echange de livres
- Piscine en plein air
- Salle de réunion
- Terrasse en plein air
- Téléphones à carte
- ventilateur de plafond
- Accès à Internet
- Dernières arrivées
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Service postal
- Serviettes à louer
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Transferts Aéroport
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Échange de devises
- Repas disponibles
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>