Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
We also have a garden on the backside where customers can enjoy their tea or coffee. We also provide barbecue for customers who orders previously. You can enjoy the roses on the garden, there's also space for small volleyball games.
We also have a ample terrace. We have a Indian customer base trough the year, although foreign customer can be seen after the Indian new year(November), when the weather is more cold. They generally stay with us till April, May. Most of the customers are long time stayers, and majority are repeat customers who make advance bookings. The guest house is a very safe and secure place, which you also can see in all island. Entering Diu you feel the difference.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 12:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 10:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Reception working hours 09:00-23:00.
6. Age Restriction: 18+.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast not included.
9. No pets.
10. Curfew: guests should be quiet after 24:00.
11. Smoking Allowed. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Echange de livres
- Parking pour vélos
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Terrasse en plein air
- Téléphones à carte
- télévision par câble
- ventilateur de plafond
- Dernières arrivées
- Local à bagages
- Location de vélos
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Service de réveil
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Repas disponibles
- Jeux de plateau
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>