Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
DON JOHNNY´s INN Downtown Monterrey City offer you nice and clean full equipped rooms and a unique, beautiful and colorful decoration in each common space where guests and travelers can get together, make friends, share a delight conversation and exchange past experiences and future plans.
DON JOHNNY´s INN is a place where you can feel at home with our unique and homey rooms in a Mexican atmosphere with a little taste of what is Mexico with his 1900´s beautiful colonial renovated property surrounded by a colonial neighborhood.
DON JOHNNY´s INN offers private room for 1, 2, 3 or 4 people. Also you can stay in our mixed doorm for only for max. 4 people, with single beds(no bunk beds), king size pillows and lockers. Our private rooms are perfect for those looking for respite from the social blast of the common areas, but those on a budget can choose the dorms, the best way to meet people. We do also provide fast and reliable free WIFI inside the rooms and in the common areas, including the coffee area. All of our rooms are equipped with air conditioning as well as heating. In Don Johnny´s you do also can find clean restrooms and clean and spacious showers with hot water 24/7 and spa shampoo.
Our 420 friendly patio is set up to encourage interactions and a great atmosphere. You are going to love it!!!!
Monterrey is an enchanting city that has a lot to offer, with a rich and varied cultural life, a beautiful historic center and tasty gastronomy and of course, all the mountains. Known as the Centro Historico o Barrio Antiguo, DON JOHNNY´s INN has a privilege location at the central neighborhood in Monterrey City, Mexico, focused on the Macro Plaza or main plaza and extending in all directions for a number of blocks. Its colonial and European architecture and narrow cobblestone streets set it apart from the rest of Monterrey City.
Here are some of the nearest most visit spots around DON JOHNNY´s INN:
- Downtown: 0 mts away. You are already in the center and oldest neighborhood of Monterrey.
- Santa Lucia River Walk: 500 mts away. One of the 13 man created wonders of Mexico.
- Macro Plaza: 500 meters away. #1 Biggest Plaza of Mexico and #5 of the World.
- Mexican History Museum: 500 meters away. #1 Mexican Historical exhibition of the North of Mexico.
- MARCO Museum: 500 meters away. #1 Biggest Museum of Monterrey.
- Pabellon M: 1.1 kilometers away. #4 Biggest building of Mexico.
- TEC of Monterrey 2.3 kilometers away. #1 University of Mexico.
- Fundidora Park: 2.5 kilometers away. #6 Biggest urban park of Mexico.
- Big Mexican Flag: 4 kilometers away. #4 Biggest flag in Mexico.
- San Pedro City: 6 kilometers away. #1 Richest city of Latin America.
- Monterrey City Airport: 23 kilometers away. 30 minutes away, with no traffic.
We do have week, month and long-term discounts. Also ask for our special rates for Exchange Students from TEC and UDEM (No contract, no deposit, no minimum stay). Keep it simple, study and travel with no string attached.
If you are traveling with a group, we do offer big and private rooms where all of you can stay together.
DON JOHNNY´S INN Policies & Conditions:
- Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
- We do not accept guests younger than 18 or older than 35 years old.
- No reception. You must provide a WhatsApp number at the moment of you booking and contact our WhatsApp concierge immediately after your booking to provide the check in hour. All booking must be done at least 2 hours prior the arrival. If you dont provide a phone number or WhatsApp number at the moment of the booking, the booking could be canceled.
- Check in from 16:00 to 22:00 hours. If you want to arrive earlier than 16:00, contact first our WhatsApp concierge and if possible, you will be more than welcome to chill in the common spaces, use all of our facilities or just store your luggage with us and go exploring town while you wait for your room to be ready. If you want to arrive later than 22:00 please contact our WhatsApp concierge first, to check the possibility.
- Check out before 11:00 hours. We do not have late check out service. We do offer Luggage Store Service only for guests with an extra cost of $300 MXN.
- Breakfast no included.
- Payment upon arrival by cash and credit cards. 5% Surcharge for credit card payment.
- Taxes not included 16%.
- Towels not included. $50 MXN rent.
- Locks not included. $100 MXN cash deposit.
- We require a deposit of one night in cash at check in, that amount will be refunded to you at check out.
- No curfew.
- No pets allowed.
- We do not provide kitchen facilities but there's plenty of coffee shops, restaurants, bars and clubs in the all area.
- We do not provide drinking water or coffee. There are bottles $30 and coffee $15 and $30 MXN.
- We do not provide laundry service. There's a laundry 700 meters. Away.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the bedrooms, in case you omit this rule, $5,000 MXN fine will be applied for smoking.
- According to seasonality and/or demand, a pre-payment of 50% to 100% of the total booking amount might be required. The hotel will try to contact the guest and if a reply with payment possibility is not received, the booking could be cancelled.
- All guest has to do the check in by themselves and must have to provide Passport or INE in original, NO EXCEPTIONS. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- WiFi gratuit
- Accès par carte magnétique
- Douches chaudes
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Salle commune
- Serviettes non incluses
- Terrasse en plein air
- Accès à Internet
- Serviettes à louer
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>