Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
We fuse hotel-like features, such as a 24/7 reception and snazzy social lounge, with the convenience, value and heart of a hostel. We’re perfect for travelers seeking new adventures without compromising on modern expectations.
Dock In provides a safe haven for your downtime, so we also totally get that you need some luxuries of home when in a new town. Our minimalist-chic rooms are fitted with cushy beds and fresh sheets with your personal space in mind, while shared spaces at the lobby are packed with all the good stuff to fulfill your travel needs.
Taxes not included
** ** A tourist tax of RM 10 per room (ONLY FOR PRIVATE ROOMS) per night is applied to all foreign guests. This tax is not included in the room rate and must be paid upon check-in. Guests with a valid Malaysian Identity Card or valid permanent residents MY PR Card are exempted. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Accès par carte magnétique
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- fer/planche à repasser
- lampe de lecture
- Parking pour vélos
- Salle commune
- télévision par câble
- Ustensiles de cuisine
- Accès à Internet
- Local à bagages
- Location de vélos
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Service postal
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Repas disponibles
- Jeux de plateau
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>