Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in.
The primary guest checking in to the safari must be at least 18 years of age. Children accompanying adults must be between 1-12 years.
The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the safari. The standard check-in time is 2:PM and the standard check-out time is 11 AM. After booking you will be sent an email confirmation with hotel phone number. You can contact the hotel directly for early check-in or late check-out.
The room tariff includes all taxes. The amount paid for the room does not include charges for optional services and facilitie
Additional Terms and Conditions
1. Check-In Time ---- 14.30 Hrs. & Check-Out Time ---11.30hrs
2. Desert Safari start From 4.00 P.M. To 7.00 P.M.. Only
3. Payment Has To Be Made In Advance For The Confirmation Of The Services
(21days Before The Schedule Arrival Of The Group/Fit)
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Jaisalmer Desert Safari Tour
pick up by jeep
Visit a abonded village & natural pond
One hour and a half camel ride
Sunset over dunes
Simple dinner over the open fire
Sleep under the stars with proper arrangement like bed , blankets etc
Breakfast in the morning
Camel ride to point
Back to city by jeep
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
The camp consists of tents, each with veranda, bedroom and bathroom. There is a large dining tent serving the best of Rajasthani Cuisine and a large open reception tent seating areas. The campfire is the focal point for the evening entertainment programmed with drinks and rhythm of the Thar – music, dancing, magicians, puppet shows, jugglers, flaming torches and camel parades.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
If Booking cancel before 72 Hrs then 100% Refundable.
If Booking cancel before 48 Hrs then 50% Refundable.
If Booking cancel before 24 Hrs then 0% Refundable.
Check in from 16:00 to 22:00.
Check out before 10:30.
Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card isn’t accepted.
Taxes isn’t included。1000-2499 INR, 12% tax; 2500-7499, 18% tax; over 7500 INR, 28% tax.
Reception working hours 10:00-22:00. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- WiFi gratuit
- Téléphones à carte
- Dernières arrivées
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>