Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
The apartment has a stylish design, with splashes of bright colour. It will provide you with a balcony, a full kitchen with a microwave and a refrigerator, and a private bathroom.
Other facilities like a laundry service are offered.
San Cristobal Hill is a 15-minute walk away. Full of restaurants and bars, Bellavista neighbourhood can be reached in 10 minutes by foot. Comodoro Arturo Merino Benitez International Airport is located 17 km from Departamentos Centro Urbano Providencia.
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 11:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - 19%
Based on local tax laws, all Chilean citizens and resident foreigners must pay an additional fee (IVA) of 19%.
To be exempt from this 19% additional fee (IVA) the payment must be made in US dollars and a copy of the immigration card and passport must be presented. The passenger won’t be exempt from this fee when paying in local currency.
In case of no show the invoice will be billed in local currency, including this additional fee (IVA).
This additional fee (IVA) is not included in the hotel rates and must be paid separately.
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- télévision par câble
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Sécurité 24H/24
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>