Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
the first room is called the 'roef'' and this is where the captain used to live in the olden days.
very unique antique classic riverschip interior and with total privacy .
the roef has It's own entrance.
both rooms have their own private shower and toilet.
the second room is situated in another part of the schip 'the former cargo space'wich I have transformed into a very cosy and functional guestroom.
again with private shower and toilet.
the main entrance of the second room is shared.
the guest room is separated from my living quarters by a hall where your toilet and the main entrance is situated.
You will get your own set of keys so there is maximum freedom to enjoy your stay.
The boat is close to the central station and is nearby public transportation lines wich will make it easy to reach the tourist hotspots (15 min.)
I offer guests the possability to rent to 2 bikes.
this will give you even more freedom when you want to explore our city.
I don't have any way to accept creditcards so payments must be made cash on arrival.
check in from 12:00 am
check out at 11:00 am (when the room is booked by other guestst)
I offer Internet connection for those who want to bring their own laptop.
Just plug in your Computer and you are connected to the world wide web.
smoking is not allowed inside the room but there is plenty of space on the boat's decks.
The overall ambiance is relaxed
Ideal for visitors who are looking for something different. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Douches chaudes
- Accès à Internet
- Location de vélos
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>