Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
50% of total amount if no show.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Check-In: 15.00 onward
1. Passport required when you Check-in.
2. Fill in the information required to at check-in counter by yourself. [The information is secured under Public and Health Department of Chiba District Japan]
3. Early check-in, upon the availability
Check-In: before 11.00 am.
1. Before check-out, Please recheck your personal belonging. Daruma Guesthouse will not responsible for any lost. Outsource cleaning will come right aways after 11.00 am.
Rate and Payment:
Payment methods are accepted at the guesthouse: Only Cash
Security Deposit Required 50% of totol amount for No show and cancellation.
• The en-suite bathroom features a bathtub
• Body soap and rinse in shampoo bathroom amenities [Only for use inside the guesthouse]
• Hair dryer [1 qty. per 1 room]
• Air conditioner with cool and heat system
• Free Wi-Fi
• CCTV and Digital door lock system
• Enjoy seating at Bar Wisteria [Opens: 17.00 - 01.00]
** For Daruma guests, free special snacks when you order a drink
• No shoes allowed in guest house areas. We will prepare slippers for you or feel free to have bare feet. Daruma guest house is cleaned every day :)
• Guests must not act in any way that might disturb other guests. Customer being improper will about to leave the Hostel with payable.
• Smoking is not permitted in all areas of the guesthouse. Please feel free to enjoy at Bar Wisteria next door.
• Smoking is not permitted in any rooms.
• Failure to adhere to the rules, Customer will be charged for any and all costs for cleaning the room, fixtures, fittings and other damages, to be the smoke-free environment.
• No animals are allowed in the guesthouse.
• No child under 5 years old at the guesthouse unless renting entire guesthouse.
• Guests shall be charged for any and all damage caused to the guesthouse's property during the stays.
Food and Drink:
• Food and Drink are allowed unless keep them clean and classifiably out in the proper bin outside room.
• In Bar Wisteria areas, No outside drink, food and snacks are allowed.
Limitation of Liability
• Daruma Guesthouse shall not be liable for any loss or indirect loss or damage suffering by guests including any matter relating with any illegal action or property for the guesthouse or in the guesthouse.
• Daruma Guesthouse will not share guest's personal data to any third party except Public and Health Department of Chiba District or National or Government related from safety matter.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
12-18 age range need to have adult or supervisor stay in.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bath and bidet. For your comfort, you will find towels, slippers, and a hairdryer. There is luggage storage space at the property. Big supermarket and drug store nearby.
Guests can enjoy the on-site bar; Bar Wisteria, offers tailor-made cocktail, whisky from various countries especially Japan.You can drink the[n] rest. Security System with CCTV and digital door lock, Only Daruma guests can enter the guesthouse.
700 m. to Naritasan Walking Street. 1.1 km from Naritasan Temple. 8 km from Shisui Premium Outlets. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- WiFi gratuit
- bain à remous
- Douches chaudes
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Terrasse en plein air
- Téléphones à carte
- Dernières arrivées
- Local à bagages
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Serviettes à louer
- Sécurité 24H/24
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>