Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
With a traditional Moroccan décor and views of the enclosed patio, all air-conditioned rooms include a seating area and a wardrobe. The halls of the baths come with a hairdryer and toiletries.
You can sample regional cuisine in the dining room at Dar Ahl Tadla or courtyard. A continental breakfast is served each morning in the space provided for this purpose or in the comfort of your room.
Public parking is available and the guest house is 2 km from Fes Train Station. Fez airport is 12 km away and the Bab Boujloud gate is 5 minutes walk.
Dar Ahl Tadla Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 11.00 to 22.00
Check out before 12.00
Payment upon arrival by cash
Taxes not included ( Taxes are not included. 2 euro per person per night)
Breakfast is included
24 hours reception.
No special conditions Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Douches chaudes
- fer/planche à repasser
- Flexible NRR
- lampe de lecture
- Suit les conseils sanitaires liés au Covid-19
- Sèche-cheveux à louer
- Terrasse en plein air
- Téléphones à carte
- télévision par câble
- Accès à Internet
- Dernières arrivées
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Serviettes à louer
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Transferts Aéroport
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Repas disponibles
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>