Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
We are a basic place for budget backpackers! In our part of the city fancy civilization finishes and the nature starts! We are located in the heart of the unique Danube Delta Biosphere and we must be an ECO place too. Back to the roots!
Due to our protected area facilities can't be much updated! But we have them all, simple and basic. And we have fast internet too! The hostel welcomes everybody who wants to enjoy the peaceful and beautiful place of Europe! We reuse water. We heat shower water with sun. We use eco toilet. We recycle everything that we are able to. We respect the nature and do our best not to disturb but admire this unique eco system around us.
We renovated traditional delta fisherman house into simple hostel. 4 rooms (double bed room, 4 bed dorm and two 6 bed dorm), big yard, part for hanging out and one part is camping zone.
Sulina is the most eastern city of European Union and is on Danube river and also on Black sea shore! Sulina is in the middle of Danube Delta of Danube mouth! The city is shared by 2 islands first is Saint George island were is the old town and civilization and the second island is Letea were our hostel is situated! We are in a middle of nature on the left bank of the Danube in a traditional Delta eco-house! The city had a lot of history, it hosts the capital of European Commission of Danube about 140 years ago and was a Porto Franco city!
We are on the left bank of Danube (Prosper area) at second street Arthur Popescu nr 12! We have a multicolored fence! The crossing point of Danube is in Front of Hotel Perla from the first avenue! And cost 1 Leu for each crossing!
Danube Delta Hostel in Sulina Homestay Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
Families are welcomed. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Bain de vapeur
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Salle commune
- Terrasse en plein air
- Accès à Internet
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Serviettes à louer
- Sécurité 24H/24
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>