Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
The hotel combines fashion, art, design, sea to create a new concept hotel product. The combination of the national style and the modern fashion concept, the internal structure design is a perfect blend of modern style and natural scenery.
Every room in Dali Florence Seaview Hotel has a Dali Shuanglang Town that can directly feel the wind and snow. Sitting on the terrace and enjoying tea while watching the crowds, the distance between Cangshan and Erhai Lake is clouded.
Staff can arrange pick-up service according to passenger needs, please inform in advance. Free parking is available for guests who drive by car.
Welcome everyone to stay and experience the slow life of Dali!
Terms and Conditions:
Free Cancellation Policy: any cancellation/ change need to be informed to the property at least 3 days before the arrival.
the earliest check-in time is from 14:00
the latest check out time is before 12:00 (Noon)
Payment on arrival: cash and mobile payment(Alipay and Wechat pay)
Reception: 24 hours Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Serviettes incluses
- Visite gratuite de la ville
- WiFi gratuit
- bain à remous
- Douches chaudes
- Parking pour vélos
- Terrasse en plein air
- télévision par câble
- Dernières arrivées
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Service de chambre (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Service de fax
- Service de réveil
- Serviettes à louer
- Transferts Aéroport
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>