Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Discover traditional Khmer food (vegan and kids option) with beautiful restaurant-bar just step away from the water.
Loving and respecting our planet, Crusoe Koh Ta Kiev is entirely sustainable: solar-powered and water self sufficient.
Activity around: swim in the luminescent plankton, kayak, fishing, snorkel (coral reef surrounded ;) tracking, mangrove or jungle explore, lay in a hammock with a book, observe the amazing biodiversity that surrounds Crusoe Koh Ta Kiev.
Dolphins, barracuda, toucans, turtles, butterfly. Go on fishing trip or just walk to the local fishing village. Crusoe Koh Ta Kiev's food is fresh of the day and we often catch fish that you an choose and we prepare for you.
Untouched paradise only 6 guesthouses are dispatched on this 28km to island
you can cliff jump, explore the primary jungle, mangrove or explore the beautiful and healthy coral reef around Crusoe Koh Ta Kiev. many bird species including the famous toucan.
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 9am to 6pm.
Check out between 8am and 11am.
Reception works from 8am to 5pm.
Hostel accepts cash or paypal payment.
Reception works from 7:30am to 10pm
PS: (internet is available on the island but only with the smart sim card)🙂
-For the small tent only there is no towel include.
-you can pay your stay with paypal
-you can book any bus from here with free pick up in otres1 and the best rates
-think about a soap 😉
-no boat straight from Koh Rong or Samloem to Koh Ta Kiev☹ Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Serviettes incluses
- Echange de livres
- Salle commune
- Salle de sport
- Terrasse en plein air
- Téléphones à carte
- Accès à Internet
- Local à bagages
- Serviettes à louer
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Repas disponibles
- Jeux de plateau
- Salle de jeux
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>