Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Hostel is located right next to tram turning loop that allows for a quick transport to the Old Town of Warsaw, National Stadium and other attractions.
We offer a wide range of rooms from Twin Private Rooms to 10-bedded Dormitory Rooms at very affordable prices. Every room is painted in lively, bright colors. Each dormitory room has lockers. In every rooms we provide free and fast Wi-Fi.
We also offer :
- free parking
- 24 hour reception
- friendly and knowledgeable staff, who always responds to your needs
- lockers in Dormitory Rooms
- common and fully equipped kitchen
- dining area with a TV and DVD player
- free linen
- free lugage storage
- iron, a hairdryer and an ironing board available for free
- access to guidebooks
- free maps of Warsaw
- children under 3 years stay free of charge.
Cloud Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 (you can arrive earlier before contacting with us).
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
Giving the room keys is after check in procedures and after payment.
Persons not registered as hostel guests can visit or stay in a guest's room until 10 pm. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- WiFi gratuit
- Bain de vapeur
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- fer/planche à repasser
- lampe de lecture
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Salle commune
- télévision par câble
- Local à bagages
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Sécurité 24H/24
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>