Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
The manager of the hostel, Lilly, is still working here. She knows the town and climbing area pretty well. She can organize taxi for you from Guilin airport to hostel, recommend you the best restaurant in town, where to climb depends on your level and how to get to the crags.
The Climbers Inn is like a international big family, guests from around the world, they climb together, have group dinner together after climbing, do other activities together in their rest days.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: At least 2 days advance notice for free cancellation. Booking can't be cancel during peak season: 1-Oct to 6-Oct, 1-May to 3-May.
2. Check in from 11am.
3. Check out before 12 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash.
5. Taxes included.
6. Breakfast not included.
7. Should be quiet after 11pm.
8. No smoking
9. 24 hours front desk Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Draps inclus
- WiFi gratuit
- Douches chaudes
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- télévision par câble
- Local à bagages
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>