Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Different policies may apply to group reservations
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Its modernly decorated rooms are spacious and bright with twin or double beds and large balconies. They also feature free mini bar, satellite TVs and air-conditioning.
The property has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a bar – restaurant, business center with free access and a conference centre serving the needs of both the business traveler and those who wish to have a relaxing holiday.
Civitel Attik Rooms & Apartments is ideally located in the heart of Maroussi. Only 300 metres from Neratziotissa suburban and train station, 800 metres from Athens Olympic Stadium and 500 metres from “The Mall”, the largest shopping centre of Athens.
Marousi is a great choice for travellers interested in nightlife, shopping and food.
Registry No.: 0259K134K0254601 Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- accessible aux personnes à mobilité réduite
- Accès par carte magnétique
- fer/planche à repasser
- Lit d'enfant disponible
- Nettoyage a sec
- Piscine en plein air
- Salle de réunion
- Suit les conseils sanitaires liés au Covid-19
- Terrasse en plein air
- Accès à Internet
- Centre d'affaire
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Service de chambre (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Service de fax
- Service de réveil
- Service postal
- Téléphone ligne directe
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Échange de devises
- Mini Bar
- Repas disponibles
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>