Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
For group bookings, the deposit required, min. 4 weeks before arrival, is 50 % of the total amount.
The remaining amount at arrival.
All bookings without proper payment will be cancelled automatically.
We do not set any limitation in the number of beds in group bookings.
The policy is first come first serve.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Newly opened Hostel in Bayern, located in the heart of Fuerth, just 5km from the enchanting city of Nuremberg.
From the City Hostel you can visit the most famous sights of the metropolitan region such as the charming old town of Fuerth with its more than 2000 monuments, the famous “Michaelis Kirchweih”, the Fürthermare adventure pool, the Nuremberg Castle, the Nuremberg Party Rally Grounds, the Nuremberg 'Christlindlesmarkt', the exhibition, the botanical gardens in Erlangen and much more! There are numerous offers of city tours, very modern by Segway or rather historical by stagecoach. Do you like sports in the nature? Explore the surrounding area by canoe, bicycle or on hiking tours! Also the beautiful city park of Fuerth is only 5 minutes walking distance from the hostel! If the weather is bad, you can visit one of the numerous museums or the Comödie in Fuerth.
Our new hostel is clean, modern and minimalistic and has three types of dorms (female only, mixed genders and private).
We differ from other hostels in Bavaria because all our rooms are very spacious, light-flooded and inexpensive!
Furthermore, 24/7 reception, free high-speed WiFi, a smoking room, spacious common area with stage, billiard and dart game, underground parking, a bus parking and an unbeatable central location:
Within a few minutes by public transport you can reach all important destinations in Nuremberg, Fuerth or Erlangen:
- Bus stop directly in front of the front door, direction: City center Fürth (4 minutes’ drive), Nuremberg main market / Old Town (11 minutes’ drive)
- 6 minutes’ walk to the subway station 'Stadtgrenze Nürnberg-Fürth' U1 Blue Line direction: Fuerth, Messe, Nürnberg main railway station; change to U2 Red Line direction: airport
- 18 minutes’ drive in the direction of Erlangen (with train)
- 0,5 km to the highway
- Parking spaces for private vehicles / group buses
- underground garage for a fee
- parking hall for motorcycles
Come and experience the vibrant vibe of our new City Hostel Nürnberg - Fürth - Erlangen!
We can only overcome the Corona crisis by working together. To prevent the spread of the Coronavirus, we follow the regulation of our local legislation. We thank all our guests for the understanding and precious collaboration.
We also decide to take further precaution:
- reception has been updated to the following times starting from 01.06.2021
Monday - Friday : 6:00 am - 10:00 pm
Saturday, Sunday: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- WiFi gratuit
- accessible aux personnes à mobilité réduite
- Accès par carte magnétique
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- Echange de livres
- fer/planche à repasser
- lampe de lecture
- Parking pour vélos
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Salle commune
- Salle de réunion
- Serviettes non incluses
- Suit les conseils sanitaires liés au Covid-19
- Ustensiles de cuisine
- Check in/out rapides
- Dernières arrivées
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Serviettes à louer
- Jeux de plateau
- Salle de jeux
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>