Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
The hotel offers clean & quiet embience, 24-7 front desk, CCTV monitoring, security guard, free car-park & free wi-fi throughout the entire building.
Guests are entitled to free bicycle usage. Please note that this is based on a first come first served basis.
Our rooms featured Key Card Access, air-conditioner, 32' LVD TV, Satellite Channels, Coffee & Tea, orthopedic mattress, 2 nos polyester + 2 nos feather pillows & daily cleaning.
The Hotel also provide clean and well-lit Sharing Bathroom with Hot Rain Shower.
Our hotel are going to provide bicycle to guest for free per staying day without any charges.
Basic 3 bed private room comes with one queen size bed and one single bed
Basic 4 bed private room comes with two queen size beds
Under Government Rules and Regulations- Couples of Muslim faith will have to display Nikah Card upon check-in, if booking with this property.
Kindly inform hotel for the late check in by the latest 4 P.M. on arrival date. Otherwise, your booking will be automatically released and considered as No Shows.
- Any CANCELLATION or AMENDMENT or SHORTEN STAY before 7 days of arrival date, no any fee will be charged.
- Any CANCELLATION or AMENDMENT or SHORTEN STAY within 7 days of arrival date, or in case of no-show, 100% of the first night penalty will be applied and charged.
- Extra Local Government Fee:
As per 01 June 2014, the Penang state government has introduced a mandatory tax of RM2 per room per night for all hotels in Penang. This tax is payable upon arrival at the hotel and is not included in the room rate.
- Tourism Tax:
From 01 September 2017 the Malaysian government has introduced a mandatory Tourism Tax of RM10 per room per night for all hotels in Malaysia. This tax is payable upon arrival at the hotel and is not included in the room rate. Malaysian Citizens and Permanent Residents check-in with Mycard are exampted from this Tourism Tax. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Parking gratuit
- WiFi gratuit
- Accès par carte magnétique
- fer/planche à repasser
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- télévision par câble
- Local à bagages
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>