Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Inside the bungalow you will have a bed, mosquito net and fan. We have also decked the bungalows with their own terrace so you can sit and relax and watch the world go by.
You can submerse yourself in the tranquillity of the tropical jungle but also have peace of mind that should you need anything our reception area and bar is not far away.
Tonsai and neighbouring Railay is famed for its rock climbing which has become increasingly popular in recent years and it is not hard to see why with the towering limestone cliffs. There are many reputable rock climbing shops on both Tonsai and Railay where you can hire equipment and receive tuition.
If rock climbing isn’t your thing then there are still many things to see and do. Diving and snorkelling are very popular in the area and we are also a gate way to many islands, the closest being only half an hour away. If you prefer to stay closer to home then you can explore neighbouring Railay bay with its hidden beaches and lagoons. If you prefer just to relax, then both beaches offer relief from the outside world.
We are situated 5 minutes from Tonsai beach and approximately 15 minute’s walk from Railay bay. Reaching us is very easy, take a long tail boat from Ao nang beach which is the main tourist centre over to TONSAI Beach.
If you take a long tail boat to Railay bay you can still reach us but it requires about a 15 minute walk which is challenging and not recommended if you have a lot of luggage. But for the more adventurous you may enjoy the scenic views along the way.
Krabi town can be reached from anywhere by plane, ferry or bus and from here you can make your onwards journey to us. Tonsai is not a big area so once you arrive at the pier you can ask many people where we are and they will point you in the right direction.
We are not the only bungalows on Tonsai, so what makes us different from the rest you may ask? Well that’s simple! Love! All the buildings have been handcrafted by my husband an artist. All the art works you see have been done with care and attention and all done to make a warm friendly atmosphere that you will experience during your time with us! We are a small community like a family and we welcome anyone to embrace that with us.
Things to note
1) Check in from 14:00
2) Check out Before 12:00
3) Reception working hours: 9:00 – 21:00
If you will arrive at the hostel after 9pm, please let us know in advance.
4) Payment on Arrival: Cash only
5) Cancellation or amendment must be made 1 day in advance prior to arrival.
6) Breakfast is not included
7) NO smoking in Room, but have smoking area
8) Our property has FAN only (no air-con in any room) Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Draps inclus
- WiFi gratuit
- Echange de livres
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Serviettes non incluses
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Serviettes à louer
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>