Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
. Cancellations more than 30 days prior to arrival – cancellation is free of charge. A 10% handling fee is charged if the guest requests to pay for the booking prior to 30 days before arrival and subsequently canceled.
2. Cancellations between 30 days and 14 days prior to arrival - 50% refund will be given on the amount received from the guest.
3. Cancellations after 14 days prior to arrival and no shows – No refund will be given.
4. Any changes to the booking are subject to a 200 Baht admin fee per change.
5. Any changes to the booking resulting in the refund at the resort are subject to a 10% penalty.
6. If the guest shortens their stay more than 30 days in advance of arrival, we can refund 100% of the value paid for that night.
7. If the guest shortens their stay less than 14 days in advance of arrival, there is no refund for the nights unstayed.
8. Moving the dates of the whole booking less than 14 days in arrival is considered a cancellation and is subject to the above conditions.
After arrival, if for whatever reason you decide to leave before the end of your booked period there is no refund.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Our occupancy rules are strict as stated on our website and below:• Breezy bungalows max occupancy 2 adults• Big Breezy bungalows max occupancy 3 adults (or 2 adults and 2 kids sharing a single bed, total age of no more than 10 years) *• Comfy bungalows max occupancy 2 adults *• Garden House max occupancy 4 adults (or 2 adults and 3 grown-up kids sharing 2 single beds, total age of no more than 30 years) *Bungalows marked with (*) can fit a cot on request (additional charge applies), cots are 1.2 meters long, max weight 20 kg, max age 3 years, please note space will be limited in the bungalow with the cot.Please note we will not accept your reservation if you turn up with more people than the stated occupancy rules. Any Group found breaking the rules will be charged a surcharge of 1000 baht per person or asked to leave. There is absolutely no possibility for any extra bed/mattresses.Prices are room only and do not include breakfast. Breakfast is a la carte and a typical breakfast costs between 200 baht and 400 baht.PLEASE NOTE: Our bungalows have staircases and terraces without handrails and high balconies with light rails. They are not suitable for small children without supervision. If you have a small child and want to stay in a breezy bungalow then you are responsible for supervising your child. We recommend that for the night time if possible you ask your child to wake you up if they want to go downstairs so that you can switch on the light for them. The resort will not take responsibility for any accidents.We would like to remind all guests that the resort does not have Air-conditioning or hot water.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Castaway Resort on Koh Lipe brings the spirit of ‘The Beach’ to life. Set amid the beautiful natural setting. Our spacious wooden bungalows and a restaurant with a large chill-out deck. That overlooks Sunrise beach and the Anderman Sea, which definitely make Castaway Resort special.
Property Terms & Conditions:
1. Cancellations more than 14 days prior to arrival – cancellation is free of charge. 10% handling
fee is charged if the guest requested to pay for the booking prior to 14 days before arrival and
2. Cancellations between 14 days and 7 days prior to arrival - 50% refund will be given on the
amount received from the guest.
3. Cancellations after 7 days prior to arrival and no shows – No refund will be given.
4. Any changes to the booking are subject to 200 Baht admin fee per change.
5. Any changes to the booking resulting in the refund at the resort is subject to 10% penalty.
6. If the guest shortens their stay more than 7 days in advance of arrival, we can refund 90% of
the value paid for that night.
7. If the guest shortens their stay less than 7 days in advance of arrival, there is no refund for the
8. Moving the dates of the whole booking less than 14 days in arrival is considered a cancellation
and is subject to the above conditions. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Draps inclus
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Echange de livres
- Espace de jeux pour enfants
- Lit d'enfant disponible
- Parking pour vélos
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Suit les conseils sanitaires liés au Covid-19
- Terrasse en plein air
- ventilateur de plafond
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Location de vélos
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Service de chambre (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Transferts Aéroport
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Repas disponibles
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>