Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
We are located on a pleasant, completely tree-lined street, about 600 meters from the historic city centre. Just over 200 meters from Casamatta Hostel you will find; supermarket, restaurants with typical food, pizzeria, bakery, bars and diverse local shops.
Our property has five rooms with 06 beds (Bunk beds of three) and a room with 03 beds, where you will have the opportunity to get together for a few days, along with travellers from all over the country and the world! Our bathrooms are divided into male and female, each with three showers, two toilets, and two sinks plus mirrors. We provide bedding (sheets, pillowcases, pillows and blankets) washed and sanitized in our own laundry.
Your accommodation will be safe, comfortable and happy!
Casamatta Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Reception Time 09:00 to 21:00. (In case of late arrival please make sure to inform us via email or phone call).
Non smoking. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- Lit d'enfant disponible
- Piscine en plein air
- télévision par câble
- Ustensiles de cuisine
- ventilateur de plafond
- Accès à Internet
- Serviettes à louer
- Transferts Aéroport
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>