Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
A terrace can be found at the apartment, along with a garden!!
We are in the historic center of Camagüey, a unique urban center of its kind in the Caribbean due to the distribution of its streets that the locals call 'broken plate' due to its irregularity and the large number of alleys and squares that form spontaneously.
Features 2 bedrooms, a living room, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, and 1 bathroom with a shower. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.
Casa Filial Yaneva is the perfect accommodation solution for friends, couples, and families looking to explore Camaguey to the fullest while enjoying security, comfort, privacy and personalized service.
Casa Yaneva Filial Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14.00 to 23.00
Check out before 12.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, MasterCard and Visa
Breakfast not included
24 hours reception.
Pet are not allowed
Over 18 years old Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Draps inclus
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Serviettes incluses
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- fer/planche à repasser
- Parking pour vélos
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Suit les conseils sanitaires liés au Covid-19
- Terrasse en plein air
- ventilateur de plafond
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Service de réveil
- Service postal
- Transferts Aéroport
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Mini Bar
- Repas disponibles
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>