Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Each house has two big rooms with bathroom each with private terrace. Big kitchen and living area. Tropical garden. Quiet nights!
The best place to relax after the exciting discovery of Tikal.
The walls of both houses are constructed 60% of natural limestone and 40% block. This keeps the whole interior cool. The limestone absorbs the heat during the day and emits it during the night.
At a three-minute walk there is the biggest shopping mall of the area with a big supermarket, Pizza Hut and different shops and restaurants.
In one house lives Dieter Richter, a German architect specialized in Mayan architecture, who worked in different Mayan sites in restoration. He and his Guatemalan wife Eva will take care of your stay and will give you any important information for your tours.
Casa Tikal Polices & Conditions:
Phone: 00(502) 58302060
Check in time: 14:00 to 22:00. People can arrive at any time and leave their suitcases etc. and explore the area or stay in the garden.
Check out time 12:00
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival.
Breakfast not included. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Parking gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- WiFi gratuit
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- ventilateur de plafond
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>