Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Located in the north pacific coast of Costa Rica, surrounded by mountains, beaches and nature. Close to some of the finest beaches in Costa Rica as Playas del Coco, Playa Hermosa, Playa Ocotal, etc. In addition, near to our facilities you can enjoy of several restaurants that will introduce you in the best of the Costa Rica cuisine.
We offer shared rooms for four people each with shared bathroom,full kitchen facilities, free Wi-Fi, hammocks, etc. In addition, apart from these amenities, we have several common areas and an amazing terrace with hammocks where the guests can get together and speak about past experiences and future plans.
Casa Marina Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 20:00.
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast included. Best Costarrican coffee with Gallo Pinto or pancakes
The reception service is open from 07.00 to 20.00
Free transportation to the beach and back offered once a day
Only 25 min away from the airport via Public bus Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Parking gratuit
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Echange de livres
- lampe de lecture
- Parking pour vélos
- Salle commune
- Serviettes non incluses
- Terrasse en plein air
- Ustensiles de cuisine
- ventilateur de plafond
- Accès à Internet
- Dernières arrivées
- Local à bagages
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Service de réveil
- Serviettes à louer
- Transferts Aéroport
- Échange de devises
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>