Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
At Capsule Hostel we have an amazing location and we are 1 block from metro bus Hamburg and 3 blocks from Insurgentes metro, likewise our location gives us the facility to have on hand several places such as: a few steps we one of the best areas in Mexico City is Zona Rosa (great for eating, going to bars, nightlife), a street is the main street of Mexico City Paseo de la Reforma is (ideal to leave to know a little of the city and enjoy the great monuments find in it), the Angel of Independence and the Monument to the Revolution a few blocks from the Hostel you find, if yours is nature we are very close Chapultepec only 2 subway stations from where we are (Insurgentes) and the Zocalo are just 15 to 20 minutes by public transport.
The concept of the hostel is divided into two main concepts that are a Colonial feel with a modern twist, our air conditioned capsules offer them for that warm nights, we have a computer for customer use and a common area where you can sit either reading a good book, drinking or smoking a cigarette.
Capsule Hostel Mexico City Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 24 hrs.
Check out before 12:00 .
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorize your credit card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 19.00%
Breakfast not included.
The reception works 24 hours on Tuesdays until 12 00. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>