Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Our family run homestay is situated in the grounds of our over 500 year old ancestral house in the serene and picturesque village of Aldona in north Goa.
We welcome you into our family and our way of life...
Our guest rooms are airy, spacious and furnished mostly with restored antique furniture. Balconies overlook the gardens and the natural birdlife within.
Our home cooked meals, some over a wood fire, are a culinary delight to those who wish to sample the authentic Goan cuisine.
The village is serene and picturesque and is a naturalist's paradise. Historical places within the village include an old 15th century church and an old 17th century fort.
Over the years we had several domestic & international guests, that include professors, architects, TV news anchors, film & airline professionals.
Many of our guests are now a regular part of our family!
Our 'Cottage Rooms' are set in the grounds of the ancestral house.....
Our 'Ancestral House Room' is on the first floor of the ancestral house.....
We arrange transfers from the airport, train stations, etc at a reasonably extra charge.
This is done to ensure personalized service and hassle free arrival at destination for our guests.
As our guests see it:
'This was our first trip to Goa, and we will always remember our stay at Cancio's House as among the most pleasant of our vacation sojourns. The setting is beautiful, and so is the house--and it's the authentic Goa, as opposed to the more cosmopolitan areas frequented by Goa's many tourist visitors. The gardens were a particular pleasure--nice to wake up to in the morning. The village is quiet and offers many wonderful morning walks. But the high point of staying at Cancio's House is getting to know the family that owns and runs it. By the end of our short stay, we truly felt as if we were members of the family. They are, moreover, wonderful guides to the real Goa. They gave us much advice on where to go and what to see, all of it good. We look forward immensely to our return to Goa and our next stay and Cancio's House.' Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Douches chaudes
- Lit d'enfant disponible
- Parking pour vélos
- Terrasse en plein air
- télévision par câble
- ventilateur de plafond
- Accès à Internet
- Check in/out rapides
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Location de vélos
- Transferts Aéroport
- Repas disponibles
- Jeux de plateau
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>