Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
CU Hotel is a budget chain which is considered as youth hostel with dorms. CU means “See You” showing host’s hospitality and expectation to meet the guests again.
CU Hotel is close to the famous Taipei Circle and next to NingXia Night Market where guests can taste the original Taiwanese culture and delicious food as well. It is only 10min walking to MRT “Shuang Lian” Stop so that it is convenient to everywhere to shop, visit sightseeing or business trip.
All rooms and dorms are designed in fashionable, clean, comfortable and safe principles. There are total 87 rooms including 4 rooms for the disable. The meeting room and restaurant on the first floor are designed brightly and offer guests a common area to chat and share the travel experience. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- accessible aux personnes à mobilité réduite
- Accès par carte magnétique
- Douches chaudes
- lampe de lecture
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Salle commune
- Salle de réunion
- Salle de sport
- télévision par câble
- Accès à Internet
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Service de fax
- Service de réveil
- Serviettes à louer
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Repas disponibles
- Jeux de plateau
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>