Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Our Hostel is at the Heart of Thamel as well as serves as the entry point to the historical Thamel Bastapur route. We are new and motivated to show you our hospitality, Our Priority is your security, cleanliness and comfort.
Bodhi Tree Hostel is a warm and friendly hotel that welcomes travelers from all over the world. We have a wealth of experience in the industry and know what travelers value and need during their stay.
we are fully equip with a cafe for the breakfast,lunch and dinner and "YES OFF COURSE WE DO SERVE HERE"
we also have the roof top Bar where you can refreshed and chill out in a peace and friendly environment .
since we are in the opening session so that we are offering 50%discount for our valued guest in rooms .by providing the facility of Air condition A/c each and every rooms
Guests can relax in our chill out room: complete with comfy chairs, cable TV, or catch up with friends and family over the internet. Wifi access is also available throughout the property.
Our property although it is in the center of all the attractions Thamel has to offer, it provides a quiet and relaxing hostel environment. We are able to give the guest either a separate room for their privacy or if they would rather socialize with other fellow travelers than that is also offered with clean and semi spacious rooms. We also have all kinds of food and drinks that is provided within the premises for our guests to enjoy whilst they stay with us.
Things to note & policies:
Check in from: 2:00 PM
Check out Before: 12:00 noon.
Payment on Arrival: Cash is Best
Breakfast Not Included
NO smoking in Room, but have smoking area
No Age Restriction
We will make Pre-authorization Charge for the first night to Secure the booking
Child Friendly Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Plans de ville gratuits
- WiFi gratuit
- Douches chaudes
- lampe de lecture
- Accès à Internet
- Café Internet
- Local à bagages
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>