Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
We can help you organize trips to the Coiba and Cebaco islands for snorkeling and diving and if you want to have a surf class we can contact you with an instructor.
We offer free breakfast.
Every bed in our place has a comfortable semi-therapeutic mattress, pillow, hotel quality linen, towels.
Fully equipped common kitchen available to all our guests.
Santa Catalina is a small town. We are located on the main street of Santa Catalina,
the bus stop is 3 minutes walk from our hostel. The surf beach is a 20-minute walk from the hostel.
Reception closes after 21:00
Bodhi Hostel & Lounge Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Reception Hours 7:00 to 21:00
If you are arriving after 8pm, please notify us beforehand by email or phone.
Cancellation policy: 72 hs before arrival. If guests do not show up, the first night of the reservation will be charged. Any modification resulting in a loss of nights has to be done 3 days before arrival otherwise the initial amount will be charged.
Payment upon arrival by cash only.
Taxes not included- 10.00%
Pets allowed upon request. Children in dorm only allowed upon request. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Serviettes incluses
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Echange de livres
- lampe de lecture
- Salle commune
- Terrasse en plein air
- Ustensiles de cuisine
- ventilateur de plafond
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Jeux de plateau
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>