Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If you cancel at least 10 days prior to check-in, you can get a full refund and 9∼5 days prior to check-in, a 50% refund. Within 4 days, there will be no refunds.
(Change Policies are the same conditions as refund Policies)
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2019 Travellers' Choice by Tripadvisor!
2012 Newly opened the largest independent accommodation in Seoul.
BoA travel house is located in the most popular area, Hongik university in Seoul.
Single and family room are arranged.
All rooms have a private bathroom.
Just 5 minutes walk from Hongik univ. station exit no.4 that is right connected to airport railroad.
You can go major tourist spots in Seoul very quickly and easily.(city hall,gwanghwamun, myeong-dong, etc.)
Just 10 minutes walk from hongdae area, Seoul's most vibrant, artistic and progressive district.
There are many shops, cafes, restaurants, clubs, bars, convenience stores, street performing and everything you want. You can enjoy exciting nightlife easily, but guesthouse is far enough away for you're quite good rest.
Halal Korean Food Restaurant is located on ground floor(Closed for a while).
Muslim friendly : We have cooking utensils and prayer room only for Muslim customers.
Group reservations welcomed, 20+people!
Smoking is NOT ALLOWED in the whole building except the roof garden and parking lot.
Free services> washer, WiFi, PC, parking, baggage keeping, hotel-style bedding, mineral water
Reception operating hours : 9:00~16:00
Check in : From 15:00. Self check in after 16:00.
Check out : Before 12:00. Please let us know 1 day prior to check out if you need to check out before 9AM.
Smoking is strictly prohibited except roof garden and parking lot.
The guest who causes displeasure someone or goes against proper religious and cultural etiquette is subject to be checked out compulsively.
14 days before check in day-free cancellation
2 days before check in day- charge equals to 50% of total balance
other late cancellation/no show - charge equals to 100% of total balance Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- WiFi gratuit
- Accès par carte magnétique
- Douches chaudes
- Echange de livres
- Serviettes non incluses
- Terrasse en plein air
- télévision par câble
- ventilateur de plafond
- Accès à Internet
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Service postal
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Transferts Aéroport
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Jeux de plateau
- table de billard
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>