Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations will only be accepted by phone up to one month prior to arrival date.
For cancellations after this period Bluehostel reserves the right to charge you for the total amount due. In case of no-show or without a phone cancellation, Bluehostel reserves the right to charge you for the full amount of your reservation.
Cancellations for Group reservation over Christmas, New Year’s Eve and Easter holidays will be only accepted two months prior to your arrival date. Bluehostel reserves the right to charge you for the full amount in case of cancellations after this period.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Bluehostel est la solution idéale pour les couples et les groupes de 3 personnes ou +. Ayez votre propre chambre et espace dans la Cité Eternelle!! Dans un environnement sür, calme et propre. Pas de couvre-feu, ni de verrou. Draps, couvertures et serviettes, thé et café à disposition.
Bluehostel est l'unique auberge vous proposant des chambres comme à l'hôtel!! L'équipe parle anglais et est tout disposé à vous conseiller ou vous fournir toutes les informations nécessaires. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- Echange de livres
- fer/planche à repasser
- lampe de lecture
- Lit d'enfant disponible
- Accès à Internet
- Check in/out rapides
- Local à bagages
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>