Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
With clean and comfortable single dorm beds, open-air bar and kitchen, varied and affordable menu, spacious green-edged yard, and beach frontage, Big Tree offers rest and refreshment in a relaxed atmosphere to travellers and day visitors of all ages and nationalities. Big Tree also offers free WiFi, air conditioning, travel advice and daily happy hour. Activities include surfing, body boarding, swimming, boat trips and fishing with locals, tours to the nearby waterfalls and music and dancing by the beach bonfire.
We savour every moment we spend in this special place on the very seashore at the edge of the bustling fishing village of Bai Xep, observing the changing of the seasons, watching fishermen bring in their catch and feeling winds shift throughout the day. We look forward to welcoming you to Big Tree!
Our little fishing village of Bai Xep is self sufficient, nobody is hungry, and the locals are content and happy with their life. It is unsullied by rampant tourism and, with your help, we can keep it that way. Tourism can easily become a negative influence on life for the locals. Should you wish to make a donation we simply ask that this be done through the local school rather than indiscriminately in the streets. Feel free to ask a member of staff. And, thank you for your thoughtfulness. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Sèche-cheveux à louer
- ventilateur de plafond
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Serviettes à louer
- Sécurité 24H/24
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>