Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Unlike earlier, our guests will find a completely renovated building with a lot of conveniences and most importantly: comfortable beds. We take care of your physical well-being, put away bread and water and replaced them with various delicacies. Well, that’s self-evident, isn’t it? Get locked up right now!
The Barabas Luzern hostel is located in the old town of Lucerne, not even 10 minutes walking distance from Lucerne main station. You can reach all important sightseeing spots within a few steps: Chapel bridge, old town, city centre, lion monument, city wall, the Reuss river and the bay of lake Lucerne. Shops as well as bars and restaurants are located nearby.
The Barabas provides 60 different prison cells. We have multibed rooms with a shared bathroom; but also single, double and family rooms with a private bathroom. The library, offering a large amount of crime novels, is also bookable as a bedroom.
Barabas Luzern Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash (CHF or EUR), credit cards, debit cards (EC Maestro, V-Pay, Postcard).
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 4.00 CHF (Kurtaxe) per person per night
Reception is open from 07:00 - 23:00.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Téléphones à carte
- Accès à Internet
- Dernières arrivées
- Local à bagages
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>