Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
We are located in the fishing village of Barra de Guaratiba, which sits in the western region of Rio de Janeiro. The area boasts some of the best seafood in the state and overlooks the Atlantic Ocean and a mangrove filled bay. There are many activities to do in the region including hiking to the famous Pedra de Telegrafo as well as other hiking trails, surfing, fishing, stand up paddle, boat trips through the mangrove and just relaxing while getting close to nature.
Banana Leaf Eco Hostel's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 17:00 (Please advise the hostel staff of any late check in - after 5pm).
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards (This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival).
No Children (not under 18).
Reception from 8 am to 8 pm. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- Echange de livres
- Piscine en plein air
- Salle commune
- Terrasse en plein air
- Téléphones à carte
- Ustensiles de cuisine
- ventilateur de plafond
- Accès à Internet
- Dernières arrivées
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Transferts Aéroport
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Repas disponibles
- table de billard
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>