Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
The B&B Flat 'Ca'Corte' is located in 'San Stae' Area near the 'San Stae' water bus stop (no Bridge to cross, Public Boat Bus stop at 10 mt !); It is 12 minutes distance walk from 'Rialto Bridge'; it is a typical Venetian house built in the mid 1500's but completely remodelled this year.
All of the rooms are equipped with private shower/bathroom, sheets and towels shower, private heating and cooling system (air conditioning is an extra charge in summer time), hair dryer, small refrigerator and kettle use, Tea and coffee free in the rooms.
Although breakfast will not be served, tea and coffee will be provided (self serve) any time and we are glad to offer you some juice as 'welcome'
Facilities we offer for an extra fee:
Wireless Internet access: €3 for unlimited use but accessible only in common area.
Air conditioning: €3per day per room (only applies in the summer time)
Daily cleaning: inclusive
Extra towels: €2.50 per towel
-Continental breakfast (self service in room): 1juice, 1yogurt, 1soluble cappuccino, marmalade and biscuits, 1croissant or other little cake per Pearson per day: Euro 5.00 per Pearson per day but you have to ask the continental breakfast before your check in Day.
- We only need your credit card to secure your booking; the payment has to be made in cash upon arrival.
- We have a 2 night's minimum stay.
- Check out is at 12 pm, check in is after that once the rooms are clean but we provide luggage storage facilities.
- We have a Euro 15 as extra fee for arrival after 10.30pm and Euro 25 for arrival between 12.00am and 9.30 am;
in case of late arrival we ask you to contact us directly in advance or we consider the booking as No Show
Day tax not included:
Higts season: 3 euro per day per person
Low season: 1,5 euro per day per person
Our location is very special for those who intend to live the real Venice's atmosphere.
Public Boat Bus ' line 1' stop at 10 mt ! Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Accès à Internet
- Equipements de blanchisserie
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>