Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
We have a privileged position, near to some of the finest attractions of the marvellous Italian city such as Parco Archeologico di Pompei, Santuario della Madonna del Rosario and Teatro Di Costanzo Mattiello, amongst other interesting spots of our city.
Our rooms are comfortable and welcoming. Tastefully decorated and characterized by its own style. We have all private accommodation options perfect for families or groups of friends travelling together. In addition, we have several services and amenities such as Wifi, hairdryer and TV to offer a great experience to our guests and travellers.
B&B La Primula Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
The reception service is open from 08.00 to 22.00
Child friendly. The stay for children between 0-6 years old is for free.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- lampe de lecture
- Lit d'enfant disponible
- Parking pour vélos
- Terrasse en plein air
- Téléphones à carte
- télévision par câble
- Accès à Internet
- Check in/out rapides
- Dernières arrivées
- Local à bagages
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Transferts Aéroport
- Jeux de plateau
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>