Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Hotel Asteri, newly built in 1995 with traditional material of our island like hewed stone, marble and wood, is situated above the north part of port of skala, at the narrowest point of the island,that has a width of 250 meters.
There is a private parking place available to you, a large garden with flowers and many kinds of plants,
A breakfast terrace surrounded with flowering bougainvilleas.
A breakfast buffet with fresh eggs and honey from our own production.
A bar and a lounge with tv.
The family-friendly hotel features a big swimming pool including a childrens area, a pool bar, and a childrens playground.Guests at Asteris will find a mini market, covering their basic needs.
Hotel asteri has 37 rooms with private bathroom, automatic telephone, refrigerator, and balcony with sea view, some rooms have their own air-conditioning, television,and others have fans.
We require a valid credit card to proceed with your reservation. The remaining amount of the reservation will be preauthorized and charged on your arrival date of the booking by Click and Book Travel. For non valid credit cards you will receive an e-mail notification. We require your reply and valid credit card details within 3 working days. If you do not provide valid credit card details within 3 working days your booking may be cancelled.
Cancellation of a confirmed booking without penalty is possible until 7 days prior to arrival. Cancellations within 7 days and Non-shows will be charged for the total amount of reservation. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Parking gratuit
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- WiFi gratuit
- accessible aux personnes à mobilité réduite
- Douches chaudes
- Terrasse en plein air
- télévision par câble
- Accès à Internet
- Local à bagages
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Service de fax
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Échange de devises
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>