Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Appartamenti DueC Appartamento blu is located in Trapani. Today Trapani is a renowned and elegant tourist center of national and international fame known everywhere for sailing regattas. Sports events, the Mediterranean climate, the scenery, history and good food make it an attractive destination for tourists who choose the sea. Lovers of swimming will find wide sandy beaches, shallow and accessible, particularly suitable for families with children, and inviting beaches.
Appartamenti DueC Appartamento blu consisting of kitchen with sofa bed, bedroom with double bed and single bed, bathroom with shower. The apartment is equipped with crockery, kettle, appliances, electric oven, refrigerator, washing machine, clothes horse, iron and ironing board, LCD television with satellite channels.
Appartamenti DueC Appartamento blu's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00 to 00:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception available from 07:00 to 24:00
Pets are not allowed Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Parking gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- accessible aux personnes à mobilité réduite
- Lit d'enfant disponible
- Parking pour vélos
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- télévision par câble
- Accès à Internet
- Local à bagages
- Location de vélos
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>