Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Classified as a 4-star hotel, Aparthotel Vip Eden was awarded 'The Best Urban Renovation Project' and 'The Best Tourism Project in Portugal' by the Portuguese Government in 1996. This was because of the quality of the equipment and architecture.
The hotel is equipped with 75 studios with twin or double beds for one or two people, and 59 two bedroom apartments with on double bd and a twin sofa bed for up to 4 people. All the studios and apartments are equipped with all the modern facilities.
The guests can enjoy the swimming pool, solarium and the bar on the terrace that offers a great panoramic view of the city.
Services offered by the hotel: Air conditioning, Babysitting (on request), Bar, Major credit cards accepted, Safe, Kitchenette, Outdoor swimming pool, Car rental, Conference Room, Hair-dryer, Wake up service, Laundry service, Snack-Bar, Direct dial telephone, Satellite TV
Public (charged) parking available, just 50 mts away from the Hotel.
Check-in Time: from 15:00
Check-out Time: before 12:00.
Cancellation Policy: 24 hours prior to arrival date.
Please note that a pre-authorization is being process prior arrival in order to make sure that card is valid. We need a valid credit card to guarantee your booking request, if a valid credit card is not provided 1 day after our email requesting it, the booking will be cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Plans de ville gratuits
- WiFi gratuit
- accessible aux personnes à mobilité réduite
- Lit d'enfant disponible
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Piscine en plein air
- Terrasse en plein air
- Téléphones à carte
- télévision par câble
- Dernières arrivées
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Téléphone ligne directe
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>