Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
A big warm welcome everyone to Anotherworld of Sigiriya! We are born in Sigiriya and our lives grown up with tourism. Therefore we know the requirements of our guests very well. We always try to do something different which are not commonly experienced by our guests.
We are located in the middle of nature and very close to the Sigiriya all sites. Just walking distance to the rock. The First thing about the hostel is which is very much at the heart of nature; Elephants, Monkeys, Birds, and Bugs are everywhere in the area.
We have one five-bed dorm with A/C. We also have private rooms with A/C. All total 03 rooms & 10 double Coleman tents. We also have a jeep to visit the national parks and bicycles for cycling around the village. Malith ( owner ) is a qualified safari driver in Sri Lanka. His father Nieel has also been a qualified tour guide since 1990. So if you have any questions about Sri Lanka you can get quick help from them.
Every night, we offer delicious food cooked by local people in a great atmosphere where you get to know Malith and your fellow travelers!
Breakfast and lunch are both available here, where we have mostly vegan and native dishes.
Anotherworld Sigiriya is the perfect place for excursions to Dambulla, Pidurangala, Lion Rock & the ancient ruins city of Polonnaruwa, where we will be more than happy to help with any travel arrangements to any of these places. We teach and show you to fall in love with nature while you are getting maximum fun, relaxation, and education during your holiday with us.
There is also a chance to have a fun experience with the local farmers and spend time in their rice fields and huts, or swim in the local natural lakes, with even a chance of sighting some elephants! We look forward to welcoming you to the hostel where we hope you feel like you're at home.
Have a good day :) Cheers! Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Parking gratuit
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- Echange de livres
- Lit d'enfant disponible
- Parking pour vélos
- Rooms 4 Refugees
- Salle commune
- Suit les conseils sanitaires liés au Covid-19
- Terrasse en plein air
- ventilateur de plafond
- Accès à Internet
- Check in/out rapides
- Dernières arrivées
- Local à bagages
- Location de vélos
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24
- Service de réveil
- Service postal
- Sécurité 24H/24
- Transferts Aéroport
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
- Échange de devises
- Repas disponibles
- Jeux de plateau
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>