Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Groups cancellation up to 2 month before arrival.
25% charge between 2 month and 3 weeks.
50 % charge 3 weeks to 7 days
7 days or NO show 100% charge.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Nir and Dahlia the owners will be happy to offer there tips, guidance and information which will allow you to save some $$$ during your stay.
Among our services:
- Free wireless internet connection.
- Use of kitchen and dining room.
- Free coffee & tea 24 hrs a day.
- Warm family oriented hospitality.
- Help in the planning of your visit in Israel.
You are invited to join our long list of happy guests for an enjoyable and affordable stay in Jerusalem.
This property has a 7 day cancellation policy.
Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Payment upon arrival by cash or credit cards
Check-in time is 15:00 - We will be happy to accommodate an earlier check in if possible.
Check-out is 10:00
Breakfast included - served 8 AM - 9:30 AM
Israeli citizens must add 17% VAT
In case of NO SHOW 100% of the total stay will be charged
Smoking is not allowed in all the property Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Draps inclus
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- Serviettes incluses
- WiFi gratuit
- Douches chaudes
- fer/planche à repasser
- Flexible NRR
- lampe de lecture
- Parking pour vélos
- Salle commune
- Suit les conseils sanitaires liés au Covid-19
- Sèche-cheveux à louer
- Terrasse en plein air
- télévision par câble
- ventilateur de plafond
- Accès à Internet
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Local à bagages
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Visites guidées/Information touristique
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>