Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
La cancelación con 48 anterior a su recepcion no sera reembolsable el deposito realizado , si la cancelación esta dentro de las 48 horas de su recepcion no es reembolsable en su totalidad.
Para despedidas de solteros y para cualquie finalidad contactar anterior mente con el albergue.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
We have a large public parking, is in a very quiet area with large gardens and rest areas. Close to the hostel has cafes and restaurants and less than five minutes walk to supermarkets.
Our property has the total of 9 rooms and three of them are private with bathroom, three private with shared bathroom and three shared with shared bathrooms. We have all the required amenities and also a fully equipped kitchen for guest's use. We also have a terrace and a large garden area with lawn and benches for your relaxation. Wi-Fi throughout the establishment is completely free and we have a good access for people with reduced capacity.
Albergue Santo Tomas De Canterbury Conditions and Policies:
Every guest has to provide us with their personal data in order to make the registration required by current regulations established by the Spanish government. We will require:
- Full Name
- ID or Passport number
- Date of birth
- Phone number
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
No payment upon arrival.
This property may pre authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included - 3.50 EUR per person per day.
Maximum stay is 14 days. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Parking gratuit
- Plans de ville gratuits
- WiFi gratuit
- Douches chaudes
- Lit d'enfant disponible
- Parking pour vélos
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Serviettes non incluses
- Accès à Internet
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Location de vélos
- Service postal
- Serviettes à louer
- Distributeurs automatiques
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>