Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
This former school building and cottage has been tastefully transformed into a 22-bed youth hostel. Rooms vary in size and include group accommodation, private rooms and one family room. There is also a small self-catering kitchen and spacious dining area for guests to use.
There's no internet and limited mobile phone coverage, so you can really get away from it all! If you need it, there's a public telephone just two minutes away.
In the summertime there is a beach chip shop open, while fresh local produce is available nearby all year. The closest shop and pub is four miles away, in Lochinver.
Achmelvich Beach Youth Hostel is the ideal starting point for several beautiful coastal and hill walks such as Quinag, Suilven, Stac Pollaidh and Canisp. Some interesting walks are also organised in summer from the Achmelvich Beach car park by the local rangers. Water sports such as canoeing, kayaking and windsurfing are easily practised in the crystal waters. There’s an abundance of wildlife to watch, unrivalled coastal walks and a pace of life that relaxes and unwinds. Unforgettable sunsets are practically guaranteed. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Draps inclus
- Parking gratuit
- Salle commune
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Serviettes à louer
- Repas disponibles
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>