Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
The house has been obtained by an ancient dwelling place of the Medicean age that, during the time, has given hospitality to several generations of peasant families totally committed to farming and cattle breeding.
While the inside of the house has been finely renovated, keeping however the original country look of the structure, the outside area has been kept unchanged and the neighboring fields are still cultivated as in the past.
As a matter of fact the farmhouse is surrounded by a nice garden equipped with barbecue where you can eat and relax, and also by a beautiful olive grove where you can walk.
The house is located very close to downtown where you can visit and enjoy some of the most important and famous monuments and museums of the world such as the cathedral with the gorgeous Brunelleschi dome, the Giotto bell tower, the Palazzo Vecchio, the Old Bridge, The Uffizi museum and many others.
In addition it is available very close a big shopping center, a riding school, tennis courts and an important fitness center (Virgin Active) where you can find a gym, a swimming pool and a spa.
Further to the above, from the Bed & Breakfast you can easily reach in half an hour by car or by train the historical town of Siena and Arezzo as well as the charming hills of the Chianti area, of the Mugello and of the Casentino area.
The kitchen is located in the ground floor and is equipped with oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge and cooking surface. From the kitchen you get directly to the dining room and to a wide living room with fire place from which you can go directly to the forecourt.
At the basement level there is a small cellar where typical Tuscan wines and food items are kept.
Laundry is outside with an open space where you can dry linen.
We have a 72 hours cancellation policy.
We only accept cash payments on arrival.
Check in: 14:00 / 19:00 (please let us know if you need to arrive later)
Check out: 10:00
Breakfast is included
Taxes are not included Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Parking gratuit
- Petit-déjeuner gratuit
- WiFi gratuit
- télévision par câble
- Accès à Internet
- Equipements de blanchisserie
- Location de vélos
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>