Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
We offer shared 6 and 8 person dorm rooms for , men, women and mixed gender guests, as well as single rooms for guests seeking privacy.
All rooms include a small mini fridge, lockers, air conditioning/heating unit, and each bed includes a usb charging outlet. All linens are provided.
8th & Ardmore is a great choice for travelers interested in exploring what Los Angeles has to offer and a wide array of dining experiences nearby.
8th & Ardmore Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 21:00 (12:00pm - 9:00p)
Check out before 10:00 .
Guest will receive a text and/or e-mail with self check-in instructions and access code information 24 hours prior to arrival date.
Self check-in available for late check ins.
Taxes not included - 15.50%
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 8.00 % per person per night
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
"Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), the maximum available occupancy for our dormitory rooms have been limited.
8 bed dormitory rooms will have a max occupancy limit of 4 guests.
6 bed dormitory rooms will have a max occupancy limit of 3 guests." Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Draps inclus
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Salle commune
- Serviettes non incluses
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Distributeurs automatiques
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>