Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
59 ON EIGHTH STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
These conditions are necessary to ensure the well-being of our valued Guests and the orderly continuance of the Establishment.
The establishment operates on a self-catering basis and does not provide or arrange other services such as meals, personal laundry, transport, tours, functions, events, parties, baby-sitting, and conferences. We will however, on request endeavor to provide details of suppliers that should be able to provide these services directly to the guest.
The names and relationship of the persons sharing the unit must be provided when the reservation is made. Persons over the age of 12 years are classified as adults.
No visitors will be permitted without permission. We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage.
Guests to provide access to their own delivery services (e.g. take-aways) using their gate keys. Kindly also note NO EATING in the rooms, we have provided a dining area. A penalty fee of R500.00 will be charge for eating in the room.
Smoking is permitted on the designated area outdoors. Kindly DO NOT SMOKE in the house. A penalty fee of R1000.00 will be charge for smoking in the house
The office is contactable from 08:00 to 18:00 on weekdays and from10:00 to 17:00 on weekends and public holidays. The housekeeping after-hours contact number is 0712323768
Although the establishment takes reasonable steps to ensure the safety and security of guests and their possessions, guests retain final responsibility for their own safety and security. Keep units locked at all times. Ensure you lock the main gate when coming in or going out.
Please be considerate when it comes to noise levels. No loud music is permitted. No fireworks to be let off on or around the property.
Please be considerate when it comes to the use of the plumbing and electrics. Kindly switch off lights when not in a room.
The guest is liable for any loss or damages (excluding wear and tear) to the property of the establishment.
The establishment cannot be held liable if any of the following events or conditions prevents us from fulfilling our obligation to guests. We will take all reasonable steps to minimize disruption and discomfort to guests under these conditions.
• Unanticipated interruption to the electricity, water, sewage to, from or on the property.
• Industrial action, civil uprising or criminal activity.
• Fire, frost, flooding, subsidence or any other force major event.
The maximum liability of the establishment for any event or condition for which a guest may institute a claim is limited to the value of one day’s accommodation.
CHECKOUT TIME IS 10H00 CHECKIN TIME IS FROM 12H00
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Vous devez accepter les termes et conditions pour que nous puissions confirmer votre réservation
Description de l’établissement
Located off Albertina Sisulu Road, there is ample public transport (including the metro bus) that will take you straight to Johannesburg CBD including the famous Calton Centre.
Our chic hostel has a 24-hour front desk. With minimalist and modern design, the hostel offers dormitory rooms with shared bathroom. Features include extra-long beds, spacious rooms with storage space and a dining area with a TV. Linen is provided.
We are centrally located being 17 km (15 minutes’ drive) from OR Tambo International Airport, 3.4 km to Maboneng, 4.5 km to Johannesburg CBD, 4.1 kms to Eastgate Mall, 12.7 km to Gold Reef City theme park, 31 km to Soweto, 15 km to Sandton, and 59 km to Lesendi Cultural Village.
59 On Eighth - Terms and Conditions
The reception works from 8 am to 9 pm.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Can't accept Diners card.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. Voir le règlement intérieur
Vérifier la disponibilité
- Accès gratuit à Internet
- Draps inclus
- WiFi gratuit
- Compartiment congélateur du réfrigérateur
- Douches chaudes
- fer/planche à repasser
- Parking pour vélos
- Petit-déjeuner non inclus
- Salle commune
- Serviettes non incluses
- télévision par câble
- Ustensiles de cuisine
- Accès à Internet
- Dernières arrivées
- Réception (heures d'ouverture limitées)
- Serviettes à louer
- Jeux de plateau
La session a expiré
La session a expiré
S'il vous plaît entrez le mot de passe pour le compte <% email %>